Endowment Members: $0.00
Endowment Membership: $225.00
Purpose of Annual Dues:
Your dues enable our lodge to deliver our Mission and Purpose more effectively across our council and at council camps. The $15.00 goes towards our publications and mailings, national recharter and helps with lodge programs.
Benefits to paying dues:
- You may continue to wear the lodge flap
- You may attend lodge functions (fellowships, Dixie, NOAC etc)
- You will receive the annual lodge planbook via e-mail.
- You will receive a quarterly lodge newsletter – “The Legend”
- You will be eligible for Brotherhood and Vigil Honor recognition
- You will continue to have a lodge email account
Dues may be paid at Fall Fellowship, the Annual Banquet or the Council Service Center or online using PayPal please follow this link to the Online Dues Page to use PayPal
Make checks payable to "BSA".